- Release Date: 14 September 2015
- Links: Forum link
- Lulu's stats for the costume weredisplayed incorrectly. The correction is 5% and not 50%.
- Due some changes in our development process the following changes will be made with this update:
- Removal of Gathering items from Champions Road
- Added Special Summons, Normal Summons, and Champion Pieces
- Use Champion Pieces to purchase a 4 Star Mana The Captain from the store
- At this time only one Hero will be claimable with 'Hero Pieces', but based on how well this is perceived, we'll be rotating in different heroes in the future.
- ★3~4 Clara the Clerics
- Increased overall stats
- ★4~6 Kamelot the Knight
- Increase overall stats
- Increase running attack Copy Cat rate
- ★4 : 89%
- ★5 : 92%
- ★6 : 95%
- ★4~6 Lena the Sword Master
- Increase passive Hp up rate : 5%
- Daily Quests Counts Adjusted
- Dungeon Explorer : 10 -> 5
- Champion’s Instinct : 5 -> 1
- New Mode with high tier rewards (Gold, Special Summons, Normal Summons, Hero Pieces)
- Collect Hero Pieces to purchase a new Hero in the Store (Mana the Captain)
- When a party member gets defeated, they are permanently defeated until a “reset” is used
- Once you have either completed, or have no more heroes left to use, you can reset Champions Road.
- Only 1 reset allowed a day.
- Higher difficulties unlocked once the previous difficulty is completed.
- Heroes now have new costumes available!
- Please note that Lulu's stats for the costume is displayed incorrectly. The correction is 5% and not 50%. We apologize for this issue.
- Clara the Cleric Costume Added
- Lulu the Princess Costume Added